Two Hands Anti Tie Down Pneumatic Logic
A two hand anti tie down logic is used when both operator hands are required to actuate a pneumatic system. This is a control box is capable of two hand anti tie down logic. This control box is compact and can be readily incorporated into any pneumatic system - mounting holes are also included. There are 3 input fittings and one output fitting:
1. Supply Air: 1/4 inch push to connect fitting
2. Input Signal 1: 22mm push button
3. Input Signal 2: 22mm push button
4. Output Air: 1/4 inch push to connect fitting
Pneumatic only - Does not require electricity. Supply the pressure line in the input, and output pressure is generated when both buttons are pressed simultaneously.
Anti tie down - both push buttons must be actuated simultaneously in order to generate an output signal.
Anti Repeat - both buttons must be released before another cycle can be initiated.
Anti Bridging - this control box is designed so that the operator must use both hands in order to initiate an output signal.
Meets or exceed all applicable OSHA Standards of this date including 1910.217(6), 1910.217(b)(13).
Meets ANSI B11 Standards as they apply to the operation of pneumatic systems.
Additional Comments1. Depiction: We go above and beyond to represent our products the best we can, but all images are for reference only. If you want the exact dimensions of a product, please refer to the product drawing. If the drawing is not present, please contact us.
2. Discount: If you are ordering more than one item you will qualify for a discount, contact us for more details. No discount will be given after you have ordered and then realized you can get a discount. We put in a lot of effort writing this and we don`t reward failure to read our descriptions. However, since we are nice guys, we will give you a discount on your next order.
3. Shipping: The shipping rates are for the lower 48 states only; additional shipping charges apply to Alaska, Hawaii, and international orders. Keep in mind that international order will also be subject to duty and other charges.
4. Products: Our products are built-to-order; therefore, your product can be customized, but you must let us know beforehand. The pricing, shipping terms, and lead time apply to orders of less than three (3) items. If you are ordering more than 3 items, you should contact us to discuss your quote.
5. Return Policy: 14 days on all standard products. We stand 100% behind our products. If there was a mistake on our part, you will be refunded 100% of your money including shipping. If the mistake was on your part or you decided that you didn`t want it after all, you will pay for shipping and we will fully refund rest of your money. Chamber must be insured during return shipping for the price that you paid for and in a non-damaged condition. Return Policy does NOT apply to custom items, jobs, or products. If you have asked us to modify any of our standard products, you will not be able to return your item.